Station Use / Make A Reservation
Does your proposed station use involve research, education or public service?
If so, then day use (free) and overnight use (fee) of the forest and station facilities are permitted. To visit Sagehen or one of the other Central Sierra Field Research Stations, each group, project, or person must:
- Complete an online Applicationfor your proposed Sagehen use. If you don’t already have an account, you’ll need to set one up.
- Then, submit a Reservation for each visit. Be sure to keep clicking “Next” until you are completely done! You will be told that you have successfully submitted a Reservation. Feel free to contact the Station Manager to discuss your plans, or if you have questions.
- Once your Reservation is approved by the Station Manager, you will (usually) receive a confirmation e-mail. If not, contact the Station Manager to be sure.
- Agree to, complete, and sign a waiver form and photo release for each visitor (English and Spanish versions available). Deliver signed waivers to Station Manager prior to or upon arrival.
- Researchers should submit metadata, and provide credit to the “UC Berkeley – Sagehen Creek Field Station” in publications resulting from their visit(s).
- Read and share with your group the Visitor Information.
- Sit through a Sagehen orientation talk by the Station Manager.
- Need more help? Go to the RAMS help website here, or contact the station manager who is happy to help 🙂 firstname.lastname@example.org