Sagehen’s data is the result of a substantial investment in resources spanning several decades. The station generously provides access to its data for free, with the expectation that users will contribute to our sustainability by:
- Adhering to Station Use Requirements: This includes giving proper credit to both the station and the data owners in any publications.
- Complying with Our “Fair-Use” Policy: Please review the policy outlined below.
- Submitting a Reserve Use Application: This helps us track and manage data usage.
“Fair-Use” Policy for Sagehen Data:
When utilizing Sagehen data, please inform the relevant Principal Investigators about your use and any plans for publication. If the Principal Investigators believe they should be acknowledged or included as authors, they will contact you, and it’s expected that an agreement will be reached before publication or using the data for publication. If your work competes directly with the Principal Investigator’s analysis, they may request the opportunity to submit a manuscript before you do. Additionally, when publishing, acknowledge the agency(s) that supported your research, including Sagehen Creek Field Station.
Please note that data links may change over time. If you discover a broken link on this page and find an alternative data source, kindly inform us.
Information about Sagehen’s sensors can be found in the Berkeley sensor database. For more details on Sagehen data collection and monitoring datasets, click here.
- View a table of Sagehen datasets with links.
- Explore meteorological data, including Sagehen Weather Station Data, Lower Camp Manual Precipitation Measurements, East Meadow Weather Station Data, and Weather RADAR information.
- Access data related to National Atmospheric Deposition Program (NADP) and Natural Resources Conservation Service SNOTEL.
- Check out Sagehen Creek data, including stream flow, water quality, and more.
- Discover groundwater data for Sagehen.
- Access forest-related data, such as eddy flux data.
- Explore geology, soils, and vegetation datasets, including Sagehen Soil ArcGIS layers.
- Find research datasets available directly from investigators or from published papers.
- Browse data related to birds and the biological inventory of birds in Sagehen Basin.
For a comprehensive list of species and references, visit the Sagehen Creek Master Plant List.
Please respect these guidelines to ensure the continued availability of Sagehen’s valuable data for research and analysis.